Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Come down here to roleplay as your favorite character, or make a student of your own. The drama doesn't always have to happen on your television, relive it on your computer as well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nyan's characters :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nyan

Nyan's characters :D Empty
PostSubject: Nyan's characters :D   Nyan's characters :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:49 pm

IM A TEACHER, Y'ALL!

Nyan's characters :D Oh-yes-paula-deen-does-o
Nyan's characters :D Is-paula-deen-promoting-child-obesity

Name: Daula Peen

Age/Birthday: January 19th, 1951 (age 60)

Brief History: Daula was the (believe it or not) cheerleader/popular girl in high school. She got pregnant at 17 with her boyfriend of two years. Daula had the baby, and her boyfriend stayed around. Her child was Georgia Grace Peen. Her boyfriend was George Martin Peen, who proposed after two more years. Daula found out she loved coking when she helped her mother cook thanksgiving dinner when she was 22. Daula lost her older brother Kevin in a car accident, and he was very close to her. On New Years Eve a drunk driver ran a red light and crashed into a taxi which Kevin was taking home. The taxi almost made it through without getting hit. Daula was very depressed for five years but eventually let go. Daula has been hit in the head with a ham once.

Children: Danny Jera Peen (30 years old) and Georgia Grace Peen (43 years old)

Grandchildren: Lola Derek Daula Taylor (nicknamed LaLa(17 years old))

Siblings: One (deceased) older brother, Kevin Dion Lexington Peen.

Spouse: George Martin Peen

Physical Appearance: Daula has light grey (almost white), medium length, layered hair. She sometimes wears it flipped out. Daula Peen is about five foot six. Daula is a little overweight, due to her love of butter. She has blue eyes that aren't light blue but not really dark either. Those eyes can seem to will bore into your soul if Daula is furious. Often Daula will wear pearl earrings, or other simple ones. She has a nice, warm smile.

Personality: Daula is straight, but has no problem with LGBT people. Daula jokes around all the time, and has never not been sarcastic for more that an hour. She is always outgoing. Her students (at the previous school she taught at) always thought of her as a nice, laidback kind of teacher. She is not afraid to lay down the law, though. She likes hitting a disrespectful student on the hand with her old wooden spoon. Sometimes when something just won't go right, no matter what she does, Daula will make sure she figures out how to make it work, and that sometimes gets her in some tough situations. Daula loves her family, and often visits them whenever she can. Daula makes up tons of fake words to swear, and uses those words lots.

Pets: a cat named Sammy

Talents: Daula is an amazing cook! She loves southern, comfort food dishes and aspired all her life to be a TV personality. She still does, and hopes to get on Food Network before she turns 65.

Other: Sometimes Daula cries and becomes depressed for a few days because of her brother. Daula is a weak atheist, because she doesn't really believe in a god but thinks that there is a possibility that a god exists. She let her kids believe in whatever religion they wanted. Daula acts like she loves butter because when she was a child she couldn't pronounce brother so she said butter
instead. It's like a little way of remembering Kevin. (Don't get her wrong, she does like butter anyways.)

P.S. This is a serious application, I'm not trolling.
Back to top Go down
Clare The Gummy Bear

Clare The Gummy Bear

PostSubject: Re: Nyan's characters :D   Nyan's characters :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:32 am

ACCEPTED

Welcome to Degrassi.
Back to top Go down
DaulaPeen:D

PostSubject: Re: Nyan's characters :D   Nyan's characters :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:07 am

Now my name is DaulaPeen:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyan's characters :D   Nyan's characters :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nyan's characters :D
Page 1 of 1