Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Come down here to roleplay as your favorite character, or make a student of your own. The drama doesn't always have to happen on your television, relive it on your computer as well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EM'S CHARRIES

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess

EM'S CHARRIES Empty
PostSubject: EM'S CHARRIES   EM'S CHARRIES I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:07 pm

EM'S CHARRIES 66146_132061020180092_100001285848131_189307_5034435_n
"Sup."
(The Skater)

Name:
Wesley O'Neil

Age/birthday:
June 27th 1995

Brief history:
Wesley was raised in a sheltered home. Not a "shelter" but a safe home. His parents bought him expensive things and raised him right. Of course Wesley ended up being popular in Middle school and high school. He doesn't think he's cool and popular. But all the girls do. In 9th grade, his ex-girlfriend Jessie was smoking weed and she offered him some. Naturally Wesley just wanted to fit in. But he knew that was stupid. So he turned it down and the entire popular community whispered behind his back about it. He was shunned for a little while after that.

Relationships (past and present):
1st Grade- Katy Durn
3rd Grade- Sam Picorello
7th Grade- Ali Leone, Mackenzie Center, Emily Green, Julia Egen
Wesley currently does not have a girlfriend.

Grade:
10th

Parents:
Eleanor O'Neil & Mike O'Neil

Physical appearance:
His golden, blonde hair is floppy, hanging over his face in a skater fashion. Sorta like Justin Bieber but Wesley is much more cuter. He has light icy blue eyes that twinkle when he's happy and seem to get darker when he's more angry. He tends to dress in a more skater-ish style wearing Vans and skinny jeans that sag and DC/Vans/Hurly stuff. Or Fox. Whatever them skaters wear.

Personality:
Loves to listen to music, and write it as well. Wesley has a very likable personality; being sweet and sorta shy at first. He warms up to ya quick, though. He has a personality that most girls adore, in fact they follow him around like hungry puppies most of the time, can be a bit critical, doesn't like sticky situations.

Pets:
None

Talents:
He's the school's best drummer.

Other:
His color shall be Pink, because that's a man's color.

EM'S CHARRIES 30874_127948733899575_100000533479637_249421_8381161_n
"I'm petite, not short. Short is an offensive word, now shut up. You moron."
(The Petite one)
Name:
Loggan Lopez

Birthday:
February 13th 1995

Brief History:
"I was born into small town Ohio. Yeah, crappy town. I'm so glad to get out of there. That place was a dump. Literally, only freakin' hippies and hill-billies lived there. The high school I went to, has a total of 2000 kids. Small. I had to drive...like, thirty miles just to get Black Ops. I wanted to kill someone when they all ran out and I had to be put on a waiting list. Me? On a waiting list?! Stupid. Speaking of stupid...that would be why I'm here right? To do some stupid history? Yeah. Ok. Whatever, I lived in Ohio. Blah, blah, blah. I grew up there. I'm Hispanic, I was adored by girls until age...13. Not because I got ugly, but for some other reason that no one ever explained ot me. Then we moved here and I made friends again. Ok. I'm bored. Time to go play some Black Ops."

Relationships:
Sarah Toms, Briana Simmer, Emily Vitanza, Kaitlin Norred, Jessica Limbers, Gabby Limbers (yeah I dated twins)

Grade:
10th

Parents:
I only have a dad, Emilio Lopez.

Physical Appearance:
Logan is somewhere between American and Hispanic. He looks completely Hispanic. Coming with black hair and dark brown eyes. Complete with tanned skin and an ability to work without complaint. Yep, that's the Mexican in him. He's also really short. Logan doesn't like the word short, because it's offensive, so he says, "Petite." His jawline isn't as defined as some boys his age and many classify Logan as the "happy" kind. He's not. He loves girls. Logan hasn't quite reached the mark of puberty yet. Well...he has a relatively deepish voice. Like a normal teenage guy...but his shoulders aren't really broad. He doesn't have defined muscles, well he has them, just not bulging. His body build is that of a dancer. Something he gets from his mom. His mom was a dancer. Which is what attracted his parents. Logan's wardrobe consists of Aeropostale stuff...Hollister...the works. He wears Nike basketball shoes on his feet most of the time. His hair is pretty clean cut seeing as he's Hispanic and would look funny with long hair.

Personality:
Also, he's very fiesty and won't take no for an answer. He's unbending and very stubborn. He was called a leprechaun once. That person lost a finger. He reminds people of leprechauns. Logan can sometimes be mean and spiteful towards others. Like somedays when he’s extra crabby. When he’s tired he doesn’t speak. He just listens and is relatively good. On Fridays or, like, Tuesdays through Fridays, he’s very huggable and lovable. His attitude changes like the weather really. One day he’s tired, the next day he’s bouncin’ off the walls.
Often at times Logan becomes extremely implusive, however that proves to merely be a trait of ADHD. When it comes to sitting still, in say a learning environment he can’t quite do it. Logan is a very finicky eater and picky. That’s probably why he is so…petite. Not really. His mom is pretty small too.

Pets:
None; he hates small mammals and children

Talents:
He's really fast, being the Runningback for the JV football team.

Other:
His color will be green. Because green reminds me of grass. Grass reminds me of plants. Plants remind me of landscaping. Landscaping reminds me of Mexicans. Mexicans remind me of Logan.

Last edited by Forever Young on Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flufferdoodles
Admin
Flufferdoodles

EM'S CHARRIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: EM'S CHARRIES   EM'S CHARRIES I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:10 pm

Both are ACCEPTED, Zan. ;D
Back to top Go down
Princess

EM'S CHARRIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: EM'S CHARRIES   EM'S CHARRIES I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:13 pm

Woot. Loggan is my favorite. Wesley is just hawt.
Back to top Go down
Princess

EM'S CHARRIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: EM'S CHARRIES   EM'S CHARRIES I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:42 pm

EM'S CHARRIES Deer,girl-5575b9a454fceb8550e7667c2b487a61_h

roxanne | alexandra | presutti [rocky]

Age/birthday:
"I'm only 15. However...I was born in 1995, June 30th to be exact. So I'm the youngest of my classmates. And it sucks. BUt I'm probably the youngest junior there is."

"I'm pretty sure I'm a girl. Otherwise I have been using the wrong bathroom for years."

Brief history:
"Well, I was born in New York city. Manhattan to be exact. But...the lower side of Manhattan. So we weren't the most wealthy, but we scraped by. My mom was a photographer and she photographed models for magazines. Her salary was enough but...she liked to spend it on camera equipment. So we didn't have expensive stuff. We were upper middle class though. So that was nice. I preferred to buy all my clothes from a thrift store. I'm vintage like that. I have a little brother named Michael, although he and I aren't really close. We talk and stuff, but considering we're a year apart, we aren't close at all.
"When I turned fourteen and was entering my freshman year, my mom decided to quit her job as a photographer to be a writer. She was good enough I suppose. But she wrote for adults. Mom gave all her photography stuff to me, so now I'm going to be a photographer."

Relationships:
"I don't really date...I mean, does Tommy Walters in the first grade count?"

Grade:
believe -- even with my D in Geometry -- that I'm in the tenth grade. Possibly."

Years at Degrassi:
"I've only been at Degrassi since Freshman year."

Parents:
"Jessica Presutti, and Dan Presutti are my loving parents."

Physical appearance:
Rocky stands at about a five foot six inch height. THerefore, she isn't a giant or a midget. But, rather an average heighted girl. She's about 135 when it comes to the weight area. She's slim, not muscled but slim. She doesn't like to eat and has a slow metabolism. So that's why she doesn't eat.
Rocky has medium-length dark brown hair which she keeps down and straight. It's very thick, but naturally straight. Her eyes are a deep, warm, chocolate brown and her skin tone is a lovely tanned color. She's Italian and she looks it. She tends to wear a lot of eye make-up, because she thinks she's ugly. Which she's not.
Roxanne has small, red lips that she tends to lick a lot. So she's constantly applying chapstick and lip-stuff.
Rocky loves vintage stuff and likes to wear lots of things with her outfits. Like lacey tops and black vests and fedora. Sometimes she'll wear an old-looking sweater with a button-down and a pair of suspenders. (see picture above) Her style is definitely old-school.

Personality:
She's generally a happy person. She uses a lot of sarcastic, teasing remarks. They aren't mean or anything, just teasing. She likes to joke around quite a bit. She's defintely opinionated and stubborn, though. When she has an answer she'll stick with it no matter what. She's not decicive at all. Zan doesn't do well in social situations. So she sticks to Tumblr and photography. She's very quiet in class and self-reserved. But she's an average student.

Pets:
She has a long-haired wiener dog named Darla. (I cannot spell their actual names...xD)

Talents:Photography.[/size]

Last edited by Forever Young on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flufferdoodles
Admin
Flufferdoodles

EM'S CHARRIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: EM'S CHARRIES   EM'S CHARRIES I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:44 pm

ACCEPTED.
Back to top Go down
Princess

EM'S CHARRIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: EM'S CHARRIES   EM'S CHARRIES I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:48 pm

AWYEAHBUDDY. RP?
Back to top Go down
Flufferdoodles
Admin
Flufferdoodles

EM'S CHARRIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: EM'S CHARRIES   EM'S CHARRIES I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:51 pm

YEAH SURE, WITH WHO (OF MINE)?
Back to top Go down
Flufferdoodles
Admin
Flufferdoodles

EM'S CHARRIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: EM'S CHARRIES   EM'S CHARRIES I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:58 pm

Wiener dog, like a Dachshund?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EM'S CHARRIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: EM'S CHARRIES   EM'S CHARRIES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EM'S CHARRIES
Page 1 of 1