Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Come down here to roleplay as your favorite character, or make a student of your own. The drama doesn't always have to happen on your television, relive it on your computer as well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 3. [Angela/Caitlin]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alli!

Alli!

Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 3. [Angela/Caitlin] Empty
PostSubject: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 3. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 3. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:43 am

After me and Angela left the Dot, we decided to hit up this seemingly awesome place I heard about, the Break Room. It kinda sounds like a work lounge though.

It was supposed to have really good food, awesome games and most importantly the best pool ever. I never been to some place like this, but my past foster parents had one and i was addicted. They basically got paid to watch me pool. So I'm pretty good.

We got in and I instantly saw this table i was in love with. "Over here." There was a 25 cents fee, I grabbed a quarter from my pocket and stuck it in the slot. "Cool, right?"
Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 3. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 3. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:49 am

I nodded looking at the pool table and said, "Perhaps you should just show me how to play first though. I have literally no idea how to play pool. I've never played." I wondered how it would work. I had an idea. You were supposed to knock the balls inside of the pockets but I wasn't quite sure how if there was a specific way you were supposed to do it.
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 3. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 3. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:13 am

OOC: I'm tired, so I'm gonna skip the random shit in posts and get to the point in this topic because I am soo tired.

"Sure," I answered. "Okay. So you grab the cue, the big stick, andput the tip inbetween your index finger on your left hand and on your right hand you hold the middle and push onto the white ball and see what you can get in the hole. Except the black. That will give you like a game over."
Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 3. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 3. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:17 am

I nodded and then took my turn. I landed a solid colored ball in one of the pockets. Meaning I was solids I supposed. We continued to play and I ended up losing but it was a close game. I then yawned and said, "This has been a lot of fun but I'm really tired now. Can you please take me home now?" I waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 3. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 3. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:20 am

We'd been here for like 20 minutes. "Alright," I responded. I felt like I was I guy that took her on a date, the way she worded it. "Sure." I pushed all the balls into each of the holes and followed her out.
Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 3. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 3. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:23 am

I smiled and headed outside with her. Ihad really enjoyed tonight. I would definitely want to do it again sometime. I really liked her. Like a lot. I asked her, "Would you mind if we hold hands? It would make me feel happier." I hoped she wouldn't mind. It comforted me.
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 3. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 3. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:29 am

Awkward. I thought. I guess this is kinda like hugging, or whatever. Girls do this. "Sure, whatever." I said, in my most realistic fake voice. It really was awkward, but I didn't really care. "So...today was fun."
Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 3. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 3. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:34 am

I held her hand smiling and said, "Yeah, it really was. We both found someone we can rely on and be friends with. Besides that I had so much fun with you today first at the gym then at The Dot and then at the Break Room. I hope you don't mind if we do this more often. I think this is what I really needed." I smiled looking forward as we continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 3. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 3. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:35 am

"Yeah. Definitely. I never really had a girlfriend, well a friend who's a girl. I think you might get it." I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 3. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 3. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:40 am

I blushed and said, "Hey, me neither. Er... you know?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I neared my house and when I did I said, "This has been a great time. Thank you for showing me that someone actually does care about me. See you at school tomorrow." I then kissed her and ran as fast as I could into my house opening the door and closing the door behind me.
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 3. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 3. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:44 am

"Yeah?" I basically asked. As soon as her door close I turned and looked at the road. "What the fuck just happened?"
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 3. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 3. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:44 am

OOC: Finished..?
Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 3. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 3. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:46 am

OOC: Yeah for now, will you be on tomorrow? We can rp the next day at school tomorrow then.
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 3. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 3. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:48 am

Yeah. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 3. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 3. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 3. [Angela/Caitlin]
Page 1 of 1