Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Come down here to roleplay as your favorite character, or make a student of your own. The drama doesn't always have to happen on your television, relive it on your computer as well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alli!

Alli!

Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin] Empty
PostSubject: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:00 pm

I finished up with the whole locker situation and cracked my knuckles. I was meeting Angela, the other new girl, at some place called 'The Dot'. I had a funny feeling I would reach there before she did. Hopefully. One thing I hated, besides people wanting to be around me, was waiting. Whateves...

I finally found the dreaded place called 'The Dot.' It looked well done, it was very...green. When I walked in I saw an Indian girl at the counter grabbing a burger, fries and drink that all together might be bigger than her head. "Wow." She must go to Degrassi.

I found a vacated table by the window. I quickly took a seat before some bitch snagged it. My intuition was right, I was here before her. I wonder where she is. Maybe the bathroom? Because I left after her. Anyways, there is an awesome view of...the street from my window.
Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:07 pm

I walked into The Dot and saw Caitlin already waiting at a table. I walked over to the table and said, "Hey, sorry I'm later than I expected. I had to make a stop at home first. Anyways what would you like to eat? I'll pay for both of us. My family is rather wealthy and they give me a bunch of money every time they visit. Enough to last me until the next time. So yeah, what would you like?" I wondered what Caitlin would like to eat and drink. I knew what I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:19 pm

"Hey, sorry I'm later than I expected. I had to make a stop at home first." I heard a voice behind me. "Oh, hey." I said, grinding my teeth. "It's all good," I told her. I have to keep this chick as a friend...she's soo nice!

Anyways what would you like to eat? I'll pay for both of us." She told me, that was nice of her. I wonder why she was so nice. "Wel..." I begun, before she started again. "My family is rather wealthy and they give me a bunch of money every time they visit. Enough to last me until the next time." She continued. Oh, that's why. "Cool, thanks...err...awesome!" I'm dirt poor and she's gold rich. Yet she's still. so. nice.

"So I'll ha--" She begun again. "So yeah, what would you like?" She said, smiling. REALLY? My thoughts shouted at her. I ignored that. "Maybe just...a turkey sandwich? Just mayo and mustard, thanks." I replied. "And the turkey of course." I said, using that as my masquerade for a joke. I put on a fake smile, because I'm a lame ass.
Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:25 pm

I smiled and when the waiter came I said to him, "I'll have a cheeseburger with french fries and a medium coke thanks. And she'll have a turkey sandwich with just mayo and mustard." I looked at Caitlin and asked, "Anything to drink?" I wanted her to be happy while we ate so I was going to let her have whatever she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:42 pm

"I'll have a cheeseburger with french fries and a medium coke thanks." She told the waiter, when he came by. "And she'll have a turkey sandwich with just mayo and mustard." She continued. "Oh and can you cut the slices thin like in Giant? Well shoppers. Well never mind." I said, feeling foolish.

"Anything else?" The waiter asked, "Anything to drink?" Angela asked me, "Err, small rootbeer." I told her, well technically the waiter. "Okay. You're food will be ready in 5-10 minutes." He said, "Thanks." We responded.

I was still feeling foolish about the whole 'Giant, shoppers' thing. I leaned in a bit towards Angela, "Do they have any Giant's or Shoppers' around here?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:49 pm

I looked at her confused and asked, "What are those? I've never heard of them before." I wondered what in the world a Giant's or a Shoppers' was. Were they different sizes of sandwiches? I supposed I would have to wait for Caitlin to explain what they were to me.
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:11 pm

"What are those? I've never heard of them before." She asked. I kinda chuckled, she probably thought I meant actual giants. "Well they're grocery stores back in the states. We had quite few in Montana when I was in foster care." I explained.

When I was passing by on the bus up here I saw Canada had Best Buy, Wal*Mart and even the deceased Circuit City. But no Giant? Crazy.

"So..." I said, trying to get pass the quiet moment. It was weird, I never acted like this before. I never spoke to someone the way I spoke to Angela. Well at least not since my mom passed away. But that was like 3 years ago...
Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:14 pm

I smiled and said, "So, have you thought anymore on my offer? I'd really like to have some company. It gets very lonely being in that house all alone." I hoped she would say that she would join me. I really did like her as a friend and I had only known her for about an hour so far.
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:22 pm

"So, have you thought anymore on my offer?" She asked. I thought we got passed this. I live with my aunt so there is no way I can live with you... I thought to myself. Maybe I can't tell her that because she's so nice. Ugh! Why is she so nice?

"I'd really like to have some company." She told me, almost certain that she was trying to set my soul on fire. "It gets very lonely being in that house all alone." She continued. Damn. I cannot live with her. Not because I don't want to but because, well yeah. That reason exactly! I've known her for like an hour. So I cannot, absolutely NO way. "I'll think about it." I said, What the fuck, mouth? "I'll have to ask my aunt." I continued. DAMN DAMN DAMN.

She was like the second nicest person I had ever met, second only to my mom. And she was lonely...really lonely.
Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:28 pm

I smiled and said, "Thank you. I really appreciate it. More than you think." Just then the waiter came back with our food and placed each meal in front of the respective person. Mine in front of me and Caitlin's in front of her. He then went away after saying, "Enjoy your meal." I smiled and said, "Wow, just in time. I'm really hungry." I picked up my cheeseburger and took a bite happily. It tasted really good.
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:49 pm

"Thank you. I really appreciate it. More than you think." She replied, making me feel horrible for lying to her. I never feel bad when I lie! And I lie ALOT. This time was just different. She's a different person. She nice, no one's nice to me. At least after they get through a conversation with me.

Just as I was going to get up and use the bathroom the waiter came to the table and set our food in front of us. "Mmm." I moaned. "Enjoy your meal." He smiled, "Wow just in time. I'm really hungry." She replied. "Thanks." I almost whispered, sipping my rootbeer. It tasted alright, hopefully the food's better.

"So, where do your parents live?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:01 am

I swallowed the bite I had taken and wiped my mouth with the napkin. I then said, "My parents live in the US. Specifically in California. They wanted to be there for the weather. They were tired of how cold Canada got at times and decided to move. I decided that I wanted to stay because of how I grew up here. I just couldn't leave my home." I took another sip not willing to continue any further. If I did it would only make me cry from missing my parents. I mean sure they gave me money now and then but they most likely didn't care about me because they didn't ever stay long enough for me to get used to being a part of a family again. I chewed and swallowed waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:12 am

"My parents live in the US. Specifically in California. They wanted to be there for the weather. They were tired of how cold Canada got at times and decided to move. I decided that I wanted to stay because of how I grew up here. I just couldn't leave my home." She explained. Damn. I thought, harsh. They left their only, 16 year old, daughter in Canada while they move to California...for some damn weather. That's some shit.

I was still stunned even after I made her wait 2 minutes for a response. "That's crazy. I mean you're freaking sixteen. The least they could do is let you get emancipated..." I said, sarcastically.

At least she grew up alone in a house. I basically raised myself when mom died. I mean foster parents provide you a home. But they don't care, most of the time. Unluckily, I never got one of the good ones. I wonder hold old she was when they left her. "When did they leave you?"
Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:18 am

I looked at her tears starting to come to my eyes from all of the memories. I told her, "I was eight years old when they left me. I begged them not to leave but they left anyway. They come to visit but never for long. It's like they don't care about me at all. They just come check on me so that they can say they're good parents but I hate them. They've never been there for me. I don't even care about the money they give me. I would trade all the money in the world to have them back and to have them actually care about me like normal parents do." I then said to her, "Do you ever feel like you're all alone and even if you wanted to tell someone they wouldn't care at all and wouldn't help you?" In truth it was one of the reasons I was so nice to everybody. I felt nobody should have to feel what I went through everyday. I used my martial arts to distract me from how lonely I really felt.
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:29 am

"I was eight years old when they left me. I begged them not to leave but they left anyway. They come to visit but never for long. It's like they don't care about me at all. They just come check on me so that they can say they're good parents but I hate them. They've never been there for me." She explained. Oh my god. How could someone so wonderfully sweet, have parents that are so hateful.

I just continued to listen, and watch tears began to pour down her face. "I don't even care about the money they give me. I would trade all the money in the world to have them back and to have them actually care about me like normal parents do." She continued. If I had any, I would trade all my money too. For my mom back at least, and for a dad that doesn't walk out on me when I'm two years old and start a whole new life...without me and my mom in it.

"Do you ever feel like you're all alone and even if you wanted to tell someone they wouldn't care at all and wouldn't help you?" She asked. "All the time." I told her. "Mom died when I was twelve. You cannot image how horrible foster care is. Especially when your foster dad comes onto you." I said, trying to see a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:34 am

I set down my burger and began crying. I couldn't hold it in any longer. Too many painful memories crossed my mind. I wasn't hungry anymore. I just felt sad, cold, and lonely. I needed someone to be there for me but I didn't even know if Caitlin would be willing to be that person. I just wanted to sink into the earth and never return right now.
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:39 am

She put her burger down and began crying. I didn't know what to do! I was never really a friendly person, so I never had friends, so I was never in the girly, estrogeny situation. "Um." I began, as I set my mug of foamy root beer down, not knowing what I was to say next.

I stood and walked over to her chair and put my arm around her. "It's okay. You don't need them. If they don't want you, they're not worth shedding any tears over." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:46 am

I looked at her with tears in my eyes and said, "It's not just that. It's also the fact that I have literally no friends here. Not anymore at least. They've all moved away or don't want to talk to me now that I live all alone and they think it's my fault that they left. They make fun of me now and are mean to me. I have no one in this dark cold world to look to." My feelings were all coming out to Caitlin. I had never had somebody to share this with so it was good to finally have someone.
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:52 am

"It's not just that. It's also the fact that I have literally no friends here." She told me. "Not anymore at least. They've all moved away or don't want to talk to me now that I live all alone and they think it's my fault that they left. They make fun of me now and are mean to me." She said. This was retarded.

"I have no one in this dark cold world to look to." She finished. "Okay. One, you have me." I told her with a rare smile O' mine. "Two, if they're mean to you and make fun of you because your parents left you because they don't care, they're not your friends." I re-assured her. "And three, did you just say dark, cold, lonely world?" I joked. That's something I would hear in a cheesy drama written by a 7th grader.
Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:56 am

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I blinked and said, "Wait, you're willing to be there for me? But to be honest I thought you hated me. I mean I know you came here to eat with me but I thought you were just doing that not to be rude since I had asked you. I had a feeling that you didn't really want anything to do with me." I was surprised by what Caitlin had said.
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:05 am

"Wait, you're willing to be there for me? But to be honest I thought you hated me." She said. She's not stupid.. "I mean I know you came here to eat with me but I thought you were just doing that not to be rude since I had asked you." She continued, still getting it pretty right. Well, not now, but then.

She looked back up at me, "I had a feeling that you didn't really want anything to do with me." She's not just nice, she's really smart. I FELT that way, but not now. We'd grown close in our last hour together. "Well you're wrong, at this point." I joked.

We had similar stories. No parents, technically. I couldn't just abandon her in her time of need. Plus she's one of the most genuinely nice people I ever met.
Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:08 am

I hugged her which comforted me. I really needed a hug right now. I knew there was a chance of her being nice. I just didn't know it would take me reliving all of my painful memories to bring it out of her. I hugged her happily resting my head on her shoulder. It felt nice to be wanted. It felt nice to finally have a friend worth having.
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:15 am

OOC: This post is gonna be really short. Mostly because I'm just tired.

"So, you know how to play pool?" I asked with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:17 am

I took my head off of her shoulder and shook my head saying, "No, I actually don't will you teach me?" I wondered if Caitlin would be willing to teach me how to play pool. She was actually quite friendly now that we had started to get to know each other.
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:19 am

OOC: This is gonna be really short too, it's gonna lead into a new topic.

"Sure." I agreed, "I heard of this really cool place, err, 'The Break Room'. It's supposed to have awesome music and great pool." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin]   Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training to Fight in the Tournament, Part 2. [Angela/Caitlin]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next