Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Come down here to roleplay as your favorite character, or make a student of your own. The drama doesn't always have to happen on your television, relive it on your computer as well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Catching up... [Clare/Alli]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alli!

Alli!

Catching up... [Clare/Alli] Empty
PostSubject: Catching up... [Clare/Alli]   Catching up... [Clare/Alli] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:47 pm

The dot wasn't far from Degrassi, so I just decided to walk and not take the bus. Saving energy, well not technically because the bus would be used without me. Or there would be less gas in the air if it stopped to pick me up. Or more because...what am I, Emma Nelson? I think me, Clare, Declan, Chantay and some other people met her at Degrassi. We liked her, until she unleashed a big bowl of crazy on us!

All this thinking, I hadn't even noticed that I had turned the corner onto the street of the Dot. I pushed the glass door and kept a blank look on my face. I took a seat at an empty table and looked at the menu. "What am I in the mood for?" I whispered to myself.

I was meeting Clare here, so should I order for her? Maybe her appetite has changed. We hadn't been hanging out for a while. In fact, last time we hung out was at the dance and she left because her boyfriend, Eli, got into an accident. Well maybe ex. I don't know... I just ignored my thoughts and ran over to the counter. Ah, she doesn't care how fat I order...or get. "May I get a, err, double bacon cheeseburger meal, large, with Fruit Punch HiCi as the drink? Thanks." I told the blonde guy at the counter, Peter I think his name was? He went to Degrassi my first year, I think...
Back to top Go down
Clare The Gummy Bear

Clare The Gummy Bear

PostSubject: Re: Catching up... [Clare/Alli]   Catching up... [Clare/Alli] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:34 pm

So far, things in my life had been shot down. At first, my life was becoming perfect. My parents were starting to agree to my terms on the divorce: you know, how I wanted to stay in my own home and all that jazz. My boyfriend was great and I was falling more in love with him then I was sure I should be, and my grades were as high as they could be. Now... all that was falling apart. Not that my parents were being as hard to get along with as before, but rather Eli was making my life a living hell.

For some odd reason, the more we were together, the more Eli started getting clingy. Now usually, I'm okay with a little clingy-ness, because honestly, sometimes I find it a little adorable... but this was different. Not only was he getting clingy, but he was also pretty possessive. When Fitz apologized for everything that he had done to myself and to Eli, he decided to have a freak attack. I mean, I do understand, he was threatened with a knife, but he apologized, and you have to forgive and move on.

One of the best parts of lately was that Alli was finally back at Degrassi. I didn't know how much I missed my best friend being around when I needed her until right this moment. Ever since Eli wrecked Morty and I told him I needed a break, I had felt like crap. That's why when Alli asked to meet me at the dot so we could catch up, I pretty much jumped on the offer.

As I continued my walk to The Dot, I was more excited to catch up with Alli then do anything else around town. My dad was going to be at the house tonight, being as it was his weekend, so I could definitely use the time out of the house. When The Dot came into view, I picked up my pace the rest of the way. Opening the all too familiar door, I saw the raven head of my best friend and ran over to her. "Alli!" I yelled, throwing my arms around her and hugged her. "How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

PostSubject: Re: Catching up... [Clare/Alli]   Catching up... [Clare/Alli] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:06 pm

"Thanks," I told Peter, grabbing all the crap I ordered and taking it to my table. I had to make two trips! 1 for the burger because it was so damn big, and 1 for the fries and the drink. On my way back with the fries and Hi-Ci I saw this red haired girl staring at me like I was the girl who cut Felicity's hair! I ignored her and walked back to my seat.

I was in love! With the burger! Yummy bacon strips. There should be more bacon. I whipped my hands on a napkin, after picking up some of those good fries and took a sip of the HiCi. Wow that's good. I picked up the glass and crossed my legs waiting for Clare.

She wasn't late, I was just early. In fact, I literally just called her 2 hours ago and set it up. I wonder how she is. When she got back from the hospital on the night of Spring Formal, she just wanted to have fun. I don't think she could be covering anything up... I wonder if it was about Eli. I wonder how Eli is. Hmm, these are the questions that haunt me...well not really.

I set my drink down and was ready to grab another bite of my burger when I heard the doors open. I don't know why, but I just thought to look up and there she was! Clare!

"Alli!" She yelled, drawing no attention to herself or me, thankfully. I recently decided I HATE being in the spotlight. She ran up to my, threw her arms around me and hugged me. "How are you?" She asked. "Great! OMG you? It's been way too long. Well we saw eachother at formal but you left, and came back." I begun. "I was gonna get you something, but it's been so long I wondered if you had changed at all!" I said, continuing my ramble.

"Oh my gosh, how's Eli? How's your family? Wah, I'm rambling." I told her, truthfully. "So let's get back to basics! How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching up... [Clare/Alli]   Catching up... [Clare/Alli] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catching up... [Clare/Alli]
Page 1 of 1