Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Come down here to roleplay as your favorite character, or make a student of your own. The drama doesn't always have to happen on your television, relive it on your computer as well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"YOU PERVERT." [ZAN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flufferdoodles
Admin
Flufferdoodles

"YOU PERVERT." [ZAN] Empty
PostSubject: "YOU PERVERT." [ZAN]   "YOU PERVERT." [ZAN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:58 pm

Sora Clare pulls her long blonde hair back as she steps out of the shower, wrapping a sopping wet towel around herself. Brushing her hair, she sees a small figure in the mirror. Clare, thinking she's in solitude, goes back to getting dressed.

Yawning softly, she moves her belongings to a stall, paranoid. Her size four jeans, sodden from falling onto the mucky bathroom floor, stick to her legs, making it hardly possible to pull past her thighs. Clare pushes the stall open, in her bra, to get a dry shirt out of her pack, finally settling on the one band shirt of two she has. A dripping noise startles her and she appears to see a shadow as she turns. "Umm. Anyone there?"
Back to top Go down
Princess

PostSubject: Re: "YOU PERVERT." [ZAN]   "YOU PERVERT." [ZAN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:03 pm

Wesley O'Neil froze in the girl's bathrooms. He knew he should not have been in there, alas it was a dare that got him to do it. Besides...Loggan said he'd pay Wesley thirty bucks if he got a little wet. Now he realized he had been caught. Stupid shadow. He tried to stay quiet as he tried to tip-toe out. It failed. He slipped on a bar of soap. How ironic? "Oof!" He groaned as he looked up at the girl. She didn't look angry yet, but odds are, she would be.
Back to top Go down
Flufferdoodles
Admin
Flufferdoodles

PostSubject: Re: "YOU PERVERT." [ZAN]   "YOU PERVERT." [ZAN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:54 pm

She raises her eyebrows, "I didn't know you were a girl." Sora Clare mocks him, eyeing him cautiously, "Either you're trans waiting for a sex change or you're a perverted little boy." she folds her arms across her, now, fully-clothed self, "Which is it?" she awaits a response, slightly glaring at him, yet completely calm as well, "Hmm?" standing back, akimbo, she watches him for a--most likely--embarrassed reply.
Back to top Go down
Princess

PostSubject: Re: "YOU PERVERT." [ZAN]   "YOU PERVERT." [ZAN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:59 pm

A red flush spread across Wesley's cheek that was brighter than a sunburn as he nervously stammered out, "I-I Was d-d-dared." He glanced up at the girl, who was very pretty, and tried to stand up again, only knocking himself down once more. His face had to have been redder than a tomato by now and he was dying. "I'm so sorry. I didn't...I didn't realize...sorry."
Back to top Go down
Flufferdoodles
Admin
Flufferdoodles

PostSubject: Re: "YOU PERVERT." [ZAN]   "YOU PERVERT." [ZAN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:10 pm

She stifles her laughter at his tomato-red face, "Dared? Huh. By whom?" Clare cocks her head slightly--she has a plan, "I'm not mad, but why don't we get revenge?" she isn't exactly sure how, but, nonetheless, vengeance is fun--especially on creepy, hormonal teenage boys. Facing him, she adds, devilishly, "Anything in mind?" she has a few, but she'd like to hear what his tortured soul might come up with. She could sneak into the boys' room after gym class and do the same--instead calling this other child out.
Back to top Go down
Princess

PostSubject: Re: "YOU PERVERT." [ZAN]   "YOU PERVERT." [ZAN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:26 pm

"Loggan James..." Wesley mumbled quietly. He looked down at her when he finally stood up and said, "Well...I don't think revenge is the best idea."

((crappy post. Bein' kicked off))
Back to top Go down
Flufferdoodles
Admin
Flufferdoodles

PostSubject: Re: "YOU PERVERT." [ZAN]   "YOU PERVERT." [ZAN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:59 pm

"Hmm. You sure?" she tilts her head slightly, "It'll be fun." she stubbornly says. "--but, first, you need to get out of the girls' bathroom--any ideas how?" she adds, emphasizing her wording. She avoids his eyes, conjuring up escape plans.

~Crappy post day?
Back to top Go down
Princess

PostSubject: Re: "YOU PERVERT." [ZAN]   "YOU PERVERT." [ZAN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:01 pm

"Erm...we just walk out?" He asked cocking his head stupidly. His face was handsome but being good looking comes with bad stuff as well. He was kinda dumb and rather bashful. He noticed her eyes and how they were really pretty, yet avoiding. He wondnered why.

((Zip inspiration.))
Back to top Go down
Flufferdoodles
Admin
Flufferdoodles

PostSubject: Re: "YOU PERVERT." [ZAN]   "YOU PERVERT." [ZAN] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:46 pm

"You want to get caught?" she raises her eyebrows for further confirmation, "You actually think you can just walk out?" she scoffs at his ignorance. Sora shifts in place, feeling uncomfortable from this kind of attention--from a guy, nonetheless. Her personality disorder doesn't let her feel comfort in a normal conversation.

She tells him to stay back as she pushes the bathroom door open, scoping the place out for other students' loitering outside. When it seems clear, Sora motions him over with a small wave of her fragile hand. No one seems to be around, which Sora finds unusual, but is during the beginning of class. Sora's voice lowers to a whisper--what she considers normal, "Oh, I forgot. I'm Sora Clare. You?"
Back to top Go down
Princess

PostSubject: Re: "YOU PERVERT." [ZAN]   "YOU PERVERT." [ZAN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:01 pm

"Oh...I didn't think of that..." He said making a face at the ground annoyed with himself. "Wow...I'm stupid," He downed on himself. He strained his ears to make out what the girl said about turtles. "Wait...why are you talking about turtles?" Then he realized what she might have actually said and he blushed redder than before. "Oh...nevermind. I'm Wesley."

((I stand next to him in gym class.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "YOU PERVERT." [ZAN]   "YOU PERVERT." [ZAN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"YOU PERVERT." [ZAN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Degrassi Community High School :: Degrassi :: Bathrooms :: Girls'-
Jump to: