Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Come down here to roleplay as your favorite character, or make a student of your own. The drama doesn't always have to happen on your television, relive it on your computer as well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flufferdoodles
Admin
Flufferdoodles

Rules Of The Forum (Must Read) Empty
PostSubject: Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)   Rules Of The Forum (Must Read) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:34 pm

General Rules

1. Please keep your posts at around a G or PG-13 level. We understand that at a camp like this one, a little bloodshed is inevitable, but the gory details aren’t necessary. Also, please do not use strong vulgarities, only mild cursing is allowed. No smut or excessive sexual posts. Please keep your language clean.

2. Be literate! Use proper spelling and grammar; it helps the roleplays run more smoothly. If you’re hesitant about your spelling, try installing a spell checker, it helps.

3. Be courteous. Treat others with respect, the same way you’d also like to be treated. Please try and avoid topics concerning politics and religion, as many people have different ideas about them and could become offended. If you do have a problem with a fellow member, keep your fights in your PMs.

4. Do not spam, troll or flame. If you need to post twice, use the edit button. Don’t purposely insult anyone or engage in any sort of cyber bullying. Do not try and find loop-holes in the rules.

5. Try and be active. If you’re never online, how are you ever going to get in on the fun of roleplaying?
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

PostSubject: Re: Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)   Rules Of The Forum (Must Read) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:02 pm

How many canons are we allowed to have? And how many in general??
Back to top Go down
Flufferdoodles
Admin
Flufferdoodles

PostSubject: Re: Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)   Rules Of The Forum (Must Read) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:49 pm

A maximum of three. The second = 200 posts. Third = 350.

Last edited by Flufferdoodles on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

PostSubject: Re: Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)   Rules Of The Forum (Must Read) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:17 pm

Do you mean maximum? [:
Back to top Go down
Flufferdoodles
Admin
Flufferdoodles

PostSubject: Re: Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)   Rules Of The Forum (Must Read) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:44 pm

Gah, yeah. >.< Sorry. Will edit that.
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

PostSubject: Re: Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)   Rules Of The Forum (Must Read) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:36 pm

Ah-kay. :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)   Rules Of The Forum (Must Read) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules Of The Forum (Must Read)
Page 1 of 1